Refunds and Cancellation
Delivery and Shipping policy along with logistic partner details and TAT (Turn Around Time)
- Door delivery dates (18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 August 2017 In between delivery) we will inform you 1 week prior to delivery.
- Check product at the time of delivery only after that we are not liable to this.
- Kindly show the invoice copy or SMS & along with Id proof at the time of receiving the Idol.
- Prices for the products are quoted on our website. It is possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
- Payment must be made upon the submission of your order.
- We will keep on hold your order if the price is not received from you on time, in full or in cleared funds.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that treeganesha other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Taking care of your Password/s( Password security):
Treeganesha firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. Treeganesha or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone. Generally the default password will be generated by system administrator and once it is received by you, you are requested to change the same and have your own password. It is recommended that the customers necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess the you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters.( like @,%,&,! etc.)
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Treeganesha undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the customer to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website is owned and operated by Treeganesha (company), whose registered office is at ROOM NO 39, 2ND FLOOR, IQBAL MANZIL GANPATRAO KADAM MARG, LOWER PAREL (W),Mumbai-13,Maharashtra.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions: "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to Treeganesha while references to “You” and “Your” refers to the persons accessing this website (including persons who access this site on the behalf of other persons); references to "Material" or "Materials" includes data, information and databases.
Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website indicates Your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in consideration of the access provided to the website as detailed below.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, any of the related documentation linked below or other restrictions notified to You during the course of Your use of this website You are not permitted to, and agree not to, use or access this website.
All Materials on this website, the appearance, organisation and layout of this website, the underlying software code and the underlying data are subject to trade marks, copyright, database rights and other registered and unregistered intellectual property rights which are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors.
Unless otherwise authorised within these Terms and Conditions, You must not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer (whether in whole or in part) any Material on this website or the underlying software code or underlying data.
Permitted users of this website
Your use of this website is personal to you. We provide this website solely to permit you to view our locations and to view the availability of our goods and services and (where applicable) to transact business with Us and for no other purpose.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your website access information (such as user names, passwords and personal identification numbers) and booking data (such as pre-book booking references).
You may choose to permit family members, friends or colleagues to access the website on Your behalf by providing website access information and/or booking data to such persons provided that:
You must not permit access to or use of this website or any of the Material on or obtained from this website to any commercial entity or other organisation providing a service to the public.
Your access to this website is on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or amend the services accessibly to You on the website without notice at our absolute discretion.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice jurisdiction from which You are accessing this website. Except as expressly permitted by Us, You shall not use this website for any purpose.
In particular, you agree that you must not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other person or party;
- make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this website or the underlying software code;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
- permit any automatic registration, logging in or access to any of the Material on the website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks or accounts or to information about other users; and
- Disclose confidential information of any person or entity including, without limitation, our confidential information.
Changes to this website
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other Materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be Your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Links to other websites
This website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such websites and We are not responsible for the information, Material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk. You may only link to this website with Our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw Our consent at any time to a link which in Our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with Us relating to Your use of this website. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by Us) will be incorporated.